Saturday, February 27, 2010

Let the good times roll


So, my sister recently challenged me to start a blog when I told her about my big plans for the lead up to turning 30. I can't believe I'm even writing that - turning 30! 30 people! What happened to turning 20? I remember looking forward to that, but 30??

Alright, I'll get over it. I still have a few years left til then. Breathe Danielle, breathe!

When I was growing up life wasn't so good, and I learned to be quiet and still and as unnoticeable as possible. Those traits worked for me then, but now, well now my life is pretty damn great! But I'm still pretty quiet. At least on the outside. On the inside it turns out I'm kind of an extrovert - the kind that wants to dance on tables and do No Pants Day! Anyone who knows me will be reading this and going, "uhm, what?" But yes, it turns out I'm actually a crazy person who wants to dye her hair purple and do cartwheels down the street.

So back to the plans. I think it's time to let the crazy person out! Since I've had so much more practice being the mouse, I've made a list of ways I can challenge myself to be that crazy person instead of falling back into my old habits. Enter 30 things to do before I turn 30! Otherwise known as 30things. This blog will chronicle the whole process for your entertainment. Cuz that's what I'm all about friends!

1 comment:

  1. Really cool Danielle!! Really excited to 'meet the new Danielle' now and see what challenges are on your 30 things to do before you're 30-list :)

    ReplyDelete