Saturday, October 30, 2010

In which I prove that you can't take me anywhere


Yesterday was our big Halloween party at work. Since I work in a job where I need to be completely unrestricted, I decided a set of cat ears and a tail would be sufficient. When my break rolled around, I took off my cat ears, put on my jacket, and walked out the door.

I forgot to take off the tail.

Now, this wouldn't have been so bad if I'd gone to my local Starbucks where I might have even gotten a free drink for making the baristas laugh. But no. Instead, I decided that since it was such a nice day, I was going to walk around my neighborhood.

My very busy neighborhood.

With a cat tail swinging behind me.

Some guy asked me if I was ready for Halloween when we were stopped at a traffic light. Did that clue me in? No. Of course not. I just smiled and said yes, and continued on my merry way. I didn't realize anything was wrong until I got back to work and the girls started laughing at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment