So, short post people, because I'm currently on vacation in Cancun, Mexico. Yes, I'm totally bragging. But this place is amazing! The Mister and I are here for our anniversary, though everyone thinks we're on honeymoon which is pretty fun. We've been here just over 24 hours now but I've already got a list of highlights. In no particular order, here they are:
* Being serenaded by a Mariachi band singing Besame Mucho during dinner.
* Watching the sun rise over the ocean this morning from our balcony.
* Getting funny looks from people around me when I snorted with laughter while reading Notes From a Small Island, poolside. Yup, I class it up everywhere I go.
* Being massaged by a very good looking man named Ramiro who whispered in my ear to let me know when our session was over.
* Being able to request a pillow filled with lavender, and then enjoying the best sleep of my life.
Tomorrow we start with the touristy things (including a chance to go ziplining!!) but I really don't know how this could possibly get any better. I may never leave.